ALL of the content on this page is originated and authored by Vonna Pfeiffer, The Twisted Stitcher. These tutorials, tips and techniques are given freely for all to use. When using ANY part or piece of these tutorials in your own work, (i.e. if I have taught you to finish the item or part of the item) then crediting my name is the accepted way of "giving credit where credit is due". I expect nothing more than simple credit to my body of work. -------No part or piece of these pages and tutorials may be copied, printed or used in classes, videos, books, or any form of use for personal gain without explicit permission from the author.----- Thank you.

THIS BLOG is easily navigated. ALL tutorials are listed by kind: video OR written in the left side bar.

In some cases I have both written AND video tutorials, please either: use the SEARCH function - also found on the left side bar at top OR just simply look on the left side bar and scroll down to see all tutorials I have authored over the years. Thank you.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.