~Welcome ~
It is my sincere pleasure to help fellow Stitchers learn how to finish their projects beautifully. But I'm going to be honest...many use me for my tutorials and I see finishes all over the web that are clearly made using them. I give them freely. However, if you come to use my tutorials, or if you have been sent here by a link to them and enjoy them, please give my name credit and visit me at my personal blog.
Don't you think that is a fair trade?
I do and that is all I ask.
I have lots of stories to tell and ideas to share. Come and visit me, leave a comment or two, it makes me happy!
My personal blog ~ The Twisted Stitcher ~ can be found: HERE
My sincere thanks,
Vonna Pfeiffer
The Twisted Stitcher

P.S. I have lots of tutorials, click on the link tabs below and remember to SCROLL...the tutorials are all complete, and all step by step.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Numbered Bobbin...

Quick, neat, easy way to number your bobbins. Here's how to do it: purchase some bobbins, I love these that I purchase at Hobby Lobby:


Slip off the part that has the number of the floss on it.


Clip off the number...


Cut it at the end...


Slip it on the top of the bobbin and then tape...

IMG_6608 IMG_6609

Wrap your floss...


How neat, clear, concise of a stitcher are you?!